What are your three favorite things about Sweden and your three favorite things about England?
Hm, tough question, but i would say my three favourite things about sweden (except my family and friends of course) is –
1. The Swedish summer – It’s something very special about Stockholm in the summer, everyone come to life and the whole city shines.
2. The fashion – London might have better shopping, but the swedes does their fashion a bit better, they just go in for it in a different way.
3. The food – I miss swedish food so much, its a bit less fatty and much ”cleaner” than the english food.
My three favourite things about England is –
1. The shopping – I might spend a bit more money on clothes than i like, but who can help not to shop in London, there are few places where you can find this many different stores and brands.
2. The language – English is so much more expressive than swedish and there are so many more words and sayings for things.
3. The opportunities – Anything can happen in London, you can be anyone and do anything you would like. Its the perfect place to start a career or just to have a good time. You will never be bored here, there is always something going on.